Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Another Gatsby Foal is Headed for the Show Ring in '09


UTAH - Betsy Gilstrap's four year old Gala is going great guns and headed for the show circuit in Utah. Betsy sent along the above photo and these comments recently...


"Gala is so broke on the flat it’s amazing. Auto lead changes and everything. Natural balance. He is the nicest horse I have ever had, and trust me I’ve had many! His temperament is amazing, and I can’t believe that I’ve had him since he was 4 months old and done all his training myself. I am an amateur and only work him 3 times a week. The rest of the time he is hanging out in a 5 acre field (with run in stalls) with 3 other horses. I am so excited to show him!!!!!! The still jumping is very good form. Just not the most professional shot. He’s a great mover, yes! I love him and will never sell him I’m sure!"


Good luck to Gala and Betsy at the shows this Spring!

No comments: